Did you know ? Being a good athlete can make you an excellent cryptocurrency specialist, and vice versa. Thirst to win, endurance, collective spirit,… The sports and crypto industries have more in common than it seems. In this article, discover the similarities between these disciplines.
Crypto and sport marry the same dynamic
In practice, the cryptocurrency industry and the sports world are very similar. This is particularly true through the following characteristics.
- Social impact : Gathering people without distinction of age, gender or ethnicity around a common ideal. This is one of the merits of sports and cryptocurrencies respectively. More than that, they each fulfill an educational and health function. For the first, it is a question of understanding the foundations of money and using its various levers to regain financial health. For the other, it’s about understanding the importance of work and keeping in good physical shape.
- Passion : For many crypto traders, the love of the game is their driving force. This is what underpins their commitment. They invest to win but also and above all for the pleasure of playing. As in sport, the most important thing is to participate.
- Preparation : Like sport, cryptocurrencies require the mobilization of previously acquired skills. The more intense the preparation, the better the results. In addition, in this constantly evolving sector, it is imperative to put in place an effective monitoring mechanism in order to deploy an effective performance strategy.
- Commitment : The public attaches itself to such and such a project according to its specificities but also and above all to its own sensibility. This membership encourages them to get involved through various initiatives and to promote the projects they support.
- Development : The cryptocurrency industry is very competitive. This creates a very strong dynamic of continuous improvement.
They also share the same values
The practice of these disciplines has the advantage of soliciting a certain number of qualities. Among them, we can cite:
- Team spirit and competition : Like sports, crypto cultivates a spirit of competition between competing projects. However, within communities, it is cooperation that is emphasized.
- Meritocracy : In sport, victory comes to the best. In crypto, the projects that have the highest number of users are, in general, those that have the most added value.
- Endurance : Crypto is a cardio exercise. It takes a minimum of mental toughness to resist the pressure to sell during bear markets.
- Resilience : Cryptocurrencies are very exposed to volatility. Therefore, you have to be able to take advantage of the gains while taking the hits.
- Instinct and anticipation : In crypto and sports, it is necessary to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be alert to anticipate future events and be able to react quickly.
- Risk taking and patience : Cryptocurrencies are not suitable for fearful people. You have to take risks to win. Moreover, in crypto, it is worth betting on the long term to have maximum gratification.
From the above, it appears that crypto is a demanding sport, but which brings many benefits on a human level. To excel in this sector, preparation, tenacity and passion are essential.
Receive a digest of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so you don’t miss any of the essential Tremplin.io!