- Webpage/Website/Page/Site: domains https://tremplin.io which is made available to Internet Users.
- User: individual or legal entity that uses or browses the Website.
- Content: all the data and information contained in the website https://tremplin.io, including also the services that the Owner of the website offers to its Internet users. These include all messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source code and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- Hyperlink: a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
- Cookies: technical means for” traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for the privacy of the users and, hence, the Owner of the website will promptly and irrefutably warn of its use at the time they are implanted on the page.
The use and enjoyment of each and every one of the contents of the page by the user, acknowledges and defines their status as a user, and implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions described therein, which may be modified and/or extended at any time by the company, in order to adapt to the existing legal framework, and will be available at all times to the user, who must review them before contracting any of the services offered.
Users have a contact form at their disposal in the ‘Contact us’ section to raise any questions that may arise regarding this legal notice.
Responsible for data processing
Name of the controller: Tremplin Numerique OÜ. Registered office and place of business: Sakala 7-2, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia.
Purpose of data processing
The purposes of the processing of personal data that you provide as a User during the process of consulting, contracting or purchasing any of the products or services of Tremplin Numerique OÜ, are the following:
- Respond to your requests for information or estimates through our website.
- Know your opinion about our services.
- Notify changes or updates in our Services.
- Anonymously process some information for statistical use.
- Send information to the User of any kind and by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, regarding the services and products offered by Tremplin Numerique OÜ. All these communications will be made with the consent of the User.
Tremplin Numerique OÜ, during the generation of an estimate, a consulting session, or for the provision of its services, will collect and process some personal information required for the aforementioned activities. The information we collect from you includes -but it’s not limited to- your name, surname, ID, phone, email, postal address and, ID/passport information.
The User knows and accepts that not disclosing certain personal data will prevent Tremplin Numerique OÜ from providing the previously mentioned services. Under no circumstances, Tremplin Numerique OÜ will cede, exploit, disclose or sell this information, or process it for a use different from the ones expressly indicated here. During the registration process, the User will be informed of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of some of the data for the provision of the services of Tremplin Numerique OÜ.
The period during which we store your data
Tremplin Numerique OÜ will keep the data of its clients for the duration of their contractual relationship and after that, the data for promotional actions will be kept for a period of two years. (except if the treatment is based on the consent of the User and it is revoked, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received) therefore, the data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice of the storage that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or permitted/required by the applicable legislation.
Access to your personal data
Tremplin Numerique OÜ may make transfers or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the government or public institutions in cases where it is required in accordance with the legislation and extends, if applicable, to law enforcement institutions, prosecution forces, and the courts.
Tremplin Numerique OÜ informs its Users about the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing as well as the rejection of the automated processing of their personal data collected by Tremplin Numerique OÜ.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, by a written and signed request addressed to Tremplin Numerique OÜ, Sakala 7-2, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia.
Said request must contain in the subject the reference “Data protection” and must include the following information:
- Name and surname of the User
- Domicile for the purpose of notifications
- Email address
- Photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport
- Petition in which the request is specified.
- In the case of representation, it must be proved by a reliable document.
Likewise, the User may exercise the aforementioned rights through the contact form of the ‘CONTACT US’ section of the website.
In addition to the foregoing rights, the User shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. Tremplin Numerique OÜ may continue to treat the User’s data to the extent that the applicable law allows it.
Tremplin Numerique OÜ reminds the User that they have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority regarding data protection.
Unsubscribe from commercial communications
The User has the right to revoke at any time the consent given for sending commercial communications with the simple notification to Tremplin Numerique OÜ, by simply stating that this User does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. For this purpose, the Users may either revoke their consent in the manner described in the previous section or click on the link included in each commercial communication, thus canceling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
Protection of minors
Tremplin Numerique OÜ commits to comply with its obligation of privacy and secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them secure, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of regulations applicable.
Tremplin Numerique OÜ has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Tremplin Numerique OÜ is a company concerned about the privacy of its Users and, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information of your business, continuously maintains supervision, control and, evaluation of its systems and IT infrastructure.