A little flashback to the Bitcoin conference that took place at the end of August in Biarritz. Sébastien Gouspillou, CEO of bitcoin mining companies BigBlock and BBGreen Services answered our questions.
15 minutes Top time with Sébastien Gouspillou
On the menu for this interview:
- Why did China kick out its bitcoin miners? Are they really all gone? Who benefits from the crime?
- How’s mining in Texas? Good or bad idea ?
- Mining to promote the energy transition and the electrification of Africa.
- How bitcoin will hold its own in the face of geopolitical and energy upheavals.
- Hyperinflation in sight? When is the bull run?
Here is the opinion of Sébastien Gouspillou. To go further, here are our last two articles on bitcoin mining and the reasons why it will be an asset in the fight against global warming:
- Arcane brushes off attacks on bitcoin’s energy consumption
- Anti-Mining climate rhetoric crumbles
See you next year at Surfin’Bitcoin!
Receive a digest of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new service ofdaily and weekly so you don’t miss any of the essential Tremplin.io!