Polkadot (DOT) is an ever-evolving ecosystem. Indeed, if the network welcomes more and more new projects, the solutions deployed there are constantly developing. Discover the highlights of this network’s news over the past week.
New from Moonbeam (GLMR)
Moonbeam is one of Polkadot’s flagship projects. Over the past week, the protocol has unveiled several particularly interesting news. First of all, Moonbeam is now compatible with Phala Network (PHA). This means that their respective native tokens, GLMR and PHA, can now flow freely between these two networks.
Then, we see that Moonbeam has recorded a good performance in terms of adoption. Indeed, only a year after the deployment of Moonriver on Kusama and nearly eight months after that of Moonbeam on Polkadot, the two networks already total 268 active DApps.
Finally, as part of the Connected Contracts hackathon organized by Moonbeam, the startup has put a series of workshops online to train in the creation of DApps.
Other relevant information
Over the past 7 days, the Polkadot blockchain has also been punctuated by other announcements. Among them :
- KuCoin collaborates with Bit Country and Metaverse Network to develop its own metaverse on Kusama and Polkadot. The purpose of the exchange is to create a community hub that can redefine its brand identity across Web3.
- SafePal, in collaboration with Polkadot, has launched a competition for participants to win hard wallets Safe Pal S1.
- Compliance audits conducted by the Supplier Compliance Audit Network (SCAN) of more than 21,000 factories in 79 countries will soon generate more than one million digital assets on the OriginTrail v6 parachain.
- Equilibrium has introduced its move to the Closed Beta stage. The idea is to show all the evolutions of the full-scale network before the updated version of the platform is made public.
- The protocol of smart contracts Astar Network passed the milestone of 5 million transactions. This with the contribution of over 400,000 holders !
The information presented above is only a modest illustration of the evolutions of this ecosystem during the last week. It is clear that, at Polkadot, things are moving. Whether internally with the network development team, or externally with parachains, infrastructure providers and other stakeholders. Moreover, recently, the responsiveness of the developers of the Acala project (ACA) in the face of a flaw in the system has once again allowed us to see this.
Receive a digest of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so you don’t miss any of the essential Tremplin.io!