Proof-of-Stake: Ethereum (ETH) Founder's Book Coming Soon

Vitalik Buterin is known as a computer scientist and co-founder of Ethereum (ETH). But as a writer, it’s all new and his book promises many surprises. When is the release date and how do I get it? Discover everything here!

Vitalik Buterin and his many facets

Many personalities mark the crypto ecosystem and, among them, Vitalik Buterin. The co-founder of Ethereum is best known for his computer skills. Indeed, its blockchain is the first to have stood up to Bitcoin (BTC). Since 2014, blockchain and native crypto has been steadily evolving under his watch.

Currently, theETH is the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Over time, Buterin’s notoriety has grown steadily along with that of its blockchain. The migration of Ethereum to the Proof-of-Stake is one of the most anticipated events of this year in the cryptosphere.

But if we thought we knew everything about the 28-year-old young man, he once again surprised the web by revealing the release date of his book. Thus, in addition to all his skills, he now wears the cap of a writer. His book, entitled “Proof of Stake”, will relate his works produced over the past 10 years. Can’t wait to get yours?

Her book, titled Proof of Stake, will chronicle her work over the past 10 years.  Can't wait to get yours?
Vitalik Buterin Proof of Stake

Proof of Staketo support public goods

Vitalik Buterin announced in a tweet that his book will be available on September 27, 2022. However, you can already order a signed copy. Additionally, you can also donate ETH here to receive Vitalik Buterin’s signed digital book and an NFT. Although this book promises a lot of valuable information, its key feature is that the proceeds will essentially be dedicated to supporting public goods.

Indeed, 90% of the funds will go to the Gitcoin Grants matching pool. The remaining 10% will go to Seven Stories Press, the publishing partner of Proof of Stake, to support public goods in independent publishing. According to statements by Vitalik Buterin, all of his profits will go to Gitcoin Grants.

The crypto sector is anything but fixed and all means are good to understand the blockchain. As Vitalik Buterin is having great success with Ethereum (ETH), he has decided to publish a book that will reveal the different stages, before and during, of the creation of his crypto platform. In addition, you will discover another facet of Buterin that certainly very few people know.

Receive a digest of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new service of newsletter daily and weekly so you don’t miss any of the essential!

Similar Posts